We see Avian & Exotic Pets Only – No Cats and Dogs!
Our goal is to maintain the highest level of care for our patients by continually searching for the latest medical techniques and treatments through participating in several kinds of continuing education. We also strongly believe in the power of preventative health care and we reserve several appointment slots each day for annual physical exams and wellness checkups. In taking the time to work with owners on issues such as diet, behavior, and housing, we believe that these pets will live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
We are a complete avian and exotic medical and surgical facility, and offer a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services on site.
You can book an appointment online or by phone – (212) 501-8750. We look forward to seeing you and your pet.
Preventative Health Care
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Post-purchase Evaluation & Screening
- Geriatric Health Care
- Vaccinations (Ferret Distempter & Rabies, Avian Polyomavirus)
Avian and Exotic Surgery
- Traditional Surgical Procedures: Spay/Neuter, Mass Removals, Shell Repair, Fracture Repair
- Anesthetic Monitoring
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Oxygen Cages
- Isolation Ward
- Medical Boarding
- Fluid Therapy
- Bloodwork: Hematology & Biochemical Analysis
- Urinalysis & Fecal Analysis
- Gram Stains
- Cytology & Histopathology
- Viral & Bacterial Testing
- Fungal cultures
- Specialized Rabbit & Rodent Dental Equipment
- Ferret Dental Prophylaxis
- Orthopedic (Corrective) Beak Trimming for Birds &Turtles