Small Rodent Treats (rats, hamsters, gerbils… omnivores!)
Strawberry Fields Forever
- 1/3 c Oatmeal
- 3 Strawberries
- 4 Tbs. honey
- 9 Peanuts
- Mix oatmeal and honey in a small container.
- Crush peanuts and mix in with honey and oatmeal.
- Mash strawberries and mix into batter.
- Using a 1/4 tsp sized measurer spoon cookies onto ungreased plate.
- Freeze for 30 to 60 minutes.
- 1 Baby carrot
- A bit of peanut butter, cream cheese, or other gooey fun food.
- A few Cheerios, granola, or other low sugar cereal pieces.
- Other favorite foods (yogurt drops, different nuts, dried pineapple…)
- Slice the carrot a little bit on the bottom so it has a flat bottom to sit on.
- Dig out the middle of the carrot so it’s like a little carrot boat and fill it with peanut butter.
- Plant Cheerios, raisins or other foods into the peanut butter.
Disclaimer: These recipes are meant to be used as treats only, not as the primary diet of your pet. Do not substitute avocado, chocolate, or products with caffeine or alcohol for any of the ingredients we recommend. Consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.